As Halesowen and the borough of Dudley moves into Tier 3 COVID-19 restrictions, please see attached below a letter from Steven Millington.
The key points are as follows:
- All indoor facilities at the club including changing rooms, The Smithy and the clubhouse remain CLOSED.
- Outdoor training is allowed in groups of SIX. This is either 6 athletes or 1 coach with 5 athletes. There is to be no socialising before or after sessions.
- Runners should avoid heading into Tier 2 areas (i.e. Worcestershire) on their runs. This includes Clent, Romsley, Hagley, and Uffmoor.
- Those living in Worcestershire or any other Tier 2 area should NOT come down to the club unless they are coaching or volunteering with a group of athletes.
- The track remains available for socially distanced use with the floodlights switched on until 8.30 pm on Monday to Thursday evenings.