Please see the information from the league for the cross country this Sunday.
WMYACCL Sunday 14th October.
Hatton Park, Warwick, CV35 8XA
A couple of extra points before Sunday
- Please ensure athletes Numbers are attached to the front of their vest. (One pin in each corner)
- Please remember the abuse to fellow competitors or officials is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Any incidents will be dealt with harshly
- Don’t forget about our raffle either. The prize is £200 of Team GB kit from our Sponsor Sportswear. £1 per strip. Proceeds go to the league. Also please support the Sportswear store. Their sponsorship keeps your fees down.
- When leaving the venue please ensure litter is taken home or put in the bin! If we don’t leave the venue tidy the owners of the land may not have us back.
- Please ensure athletes keep clear of the finish before their race as they could set off the chip on their number.
11.00 Under 17 Women
11.25 Under 11 Boys
11.40 Under 17 Men
12.05 Under 11 Girls
12.20 Under 15 Boys
12.40 Under 13 Girls
13.00 Under 13 Boys
13.20 Under 15 Girls
Please click below for course maps
On arrival please report to the Halesowen club tent to collect your son/daughters number. Please allow plenty of time to park, walk to the tent, walk the course and warm up. The times above are race start times NOT arrival times.
Your son/daughter will need to wear their club vest (if they don’t have one and you would like to buy one please let us know asap), shorts/leggings and spikes. Please remember to bring plenty of clothes to keep them warm and dry before and after their race and a drink.
Any further questions please ask via email@example.com
We have a number for everyone registered so far, and you should have received this information via email. We can register up to 3 people on Sunday, and can add people for the rest of the season as it progresses.
Yours in sport
Siân and Chris.